fessl at prf.jcu.cz
C 01 038
- M.Sc. 2009, Biophysics, University of South Bohemia, České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
- Ph.D. (hons) 2012, Biophysics, University of South Bohemia, České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, 2012-2014, Nucleic Acid Structure Research Group CRUK, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, UK
- Research Fellow, 2016-2017, The Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
- 2014-present, University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic
Research interests and keywords:
- single-molecule fluorescence detection, super-resolution optical microscopy
- incell biophysics, membrane proteins, DNA-protein interaction, molecular motors